Dr. Mehnaz is a Periodontist and Implantologist with over 17 years of experience in her field. She began her career in the Dental field by gaining a Bachelor’s Degree in General Dentistry in the UK. Over the years she has gained extensive experience as a Consultant Periodontist, Implantologist and Dental Laser expert with multiple achievements and qualifications.
She specialises in Periodontics, Implantology, Restorative Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Conscious Sedation, Minor Oral Surgery Analytical Skills Medicolegal, plus she does medical research and medical training, assessment and examinations.
- Established Dental Residency Training Program and Dental Internship Program at DHA Dubai
- Established Periodontal and prosthodontic training programs at DHA
- Coordinated MFDS examination (part1) at Dubai health Authority with Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of Panels of Examiners at Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for Membership of restorative dentistry in Periodontics (dental speciality examination)
- Program Director – Dental Residency training - DRTP – DHA
- Appointed as member of Panels of Examiners at Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for Membership of Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) examination