Dr. Semon is a Paediatric Specialist and carries over 16 years of diverse experience in Paediatrics and Neonatology, including 3 years of experience in Neonatal Intensive care. Dr. Semon completed her Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from Cairo University in 2003. She then completed her Master's Degree in Paediatrics and Neonatology in 2012 from Cairo University.
She has extensive training and experience in highly specialized Paediatric centers like Al-Mounira Hospital and Cairo University Teaching Hospital "Abu El-Reesh Children's Hospital". She also has a special interest in Paediatric Endocrinology and has an internationally published study in 2015 about Diabetic Nephropathy.
Dr. Semon has 8 years of experience within the Gulf region and is passionate about caring for children’s health and wellness.
- Master Degree in Pediatrics Faculty of Medicine – Cairo University 2012
- M.B.B.CH Faculty of Medicine – Cairo University 2003
- Neonatal Resustation Program
- Pediatric advanced life support
- Basic Life Support
- Workshop of Neonatal Resuscitation sponsored by the Egyptian Pediatrics Association
- The 6th International Conference of Diabetes and Endocrinology in Childhood and Adolescence sponsored by the Egyptian Society of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes.